Just like the Magic 8 Ball

This blog is kinda like the Magic Eight Ball. You never know what answer will float up to the top. It's because that's how my brain works. It doesn't work in a linear way. It works at random. Things I know will just pop up so when they do, I plan on writing them here. Enjoy!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday

did another walk to day  not quite a mile but darn near.  It is harder to stay on the SB at night.  I have always been a night time grazer.  But I have to admit, I am never hungry on this diet.  Went to Micky D's do nightm X wanted ice cream.  By golly, I passed up a coke, no ice cream, got a berry smoothy instead.  not sure of the nutritinal goodness of this choice but it beat the other two by a long shot.

pants that I could snap are now snapping.  No scales so no idea how much wt has been lost but my toes are getting thinnger by the day.

Did you know that capers are the picked buds of a flower that grows in the Mediterranean area?  well you do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment