Just like the Magic 8 Ball

This blog is kinda like the Magic Eight Ball. You never know what answer will float up to the top. It's because that's how my brain works. It doesn't work in a linear way. It works at random. Things I know will just pop up so when they do, I plan on writing them here. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

L. L. Bean, the Best Boots Ever




Best Boots Ever

I have to put this in before I forget.  Just like the Magic Eight Ball, ideas quickly surface and then just a quickly sink into the great abyss.
  I was in desperate need for new winter boots.  Although the ones I had had lasted for many years they were starting to leak.  Not a good thing when you live in Michigan.  Now you have to understand, unlike my children who like nothing better than to buy new shoes, I hate it.  Have  you seen the cost of shoes? 
So, what kind of boot to get.  I know what I wanted.  They needed to be warm,water proof, come in wide and not to high.  We ladies with healthy calves have to be careful about tall boots.  After searching through my stack of catalogs, I found them.  They were perfect, they met all my requirements and one more, they were made in America (can you believe that).  I cringed at the price, $100.00.  I took a deep breath, went on line and ordered them.  These L.L. Bean boots are the best I have ever had.  So if you are looking for a good, sturdy pair of boots but don't need the "I climb mountains in my spare time kind of boot"L.L.Bean Women's New 8"Gore-Tex/Thinsulate Bean BootL.L.Bean Shearling Bean Boot Gumshoe Men's, I highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment