Just like the Magic 8 Ball

This blog is kinda like the Magic Eight Ball. You never know what answer will float up to the top. It's because that's how my brain works. It doesn't work in a linear way. It works at random. Things I know will just pop up so when they do, I plan on writing them here. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

AAAAGGGHHHH!!!%^&*&*(@&&

I hate being sick. Had a great time with family over the holiday buuutttttt... got the flu or something from my grandson and have been sick as a dog ever since. I am just going to list my afflictions to get them off my chest and out in the open.

Jake still has my debit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to wire money to jeff/no debit card/no Western Union
My phone charger must still be in Tampa
no phone charger/can't call jake to get my card/no money to Jeff
I am just gong to watch the Lord of the Ring Trilogy and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment