Just like the Magic 8 Ball

This blog is kinda like the Magic Eight Ball. You never know what answer will float up to the top. It's because that's how my brain works. It doesn't work in a linear way. It works at random. Things I know will just pop up so when they do, I plan on writing them here. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Being Broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Well, I just paid for a 1/2 ton of wood pellets for my stove.  It should keep things going until Feb.  I actually figured out how to load all of hub postings here.  Just have to figure out how to get the pictures right.

  I hope the last check from my previous job gets here today.  It will at least make the next house payment.  I have not been officially terminated as I am a contract employee but their new product research has slowed down to a crawl. 

As I am the grasshopper in the Story "The Ant and the Grasshopper". I have never planned to far ahead. there is a little money in the bank and I probably should be glad because it is more than most people in the world have.  It just won't go very far here.

In all probablility, I will be moving in with my oldest daughter.  My home of 20years will be a thing of the past.  It makes me really sad because I had planned to live here to the end of my days.  It is something that is not to be. 
 
As I sort throught all my stuff and I have lots of it, I feel worse and worse.  Space will be limited so I can keep only a fraction of my treasures.  It is so hard to choose.  Each one comes with a memory and a picture.  Helping to raise my grandchildren is very close to my heart.  It is something I had planned to do but now that moving is a reality, I am having a hard time.  Just like now, whenever I do something associated with moving, I get sad and depressed.  Well then its time for my favorite solution.  A NAP.  I must sort things out while I sleep because I always feel better.

I truly believe that God will take care of everything.  I just wish he wouldn't wait till the last minute or maybe I shouldn't be such a grasshopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment