Just like the Magic 8 Ball

This blog is kinda like the Magic Eight Ball. You never know what answer will float up to the top. It's because that's how my brain works. It doesn't work in a linear way. It works at random. Things I know will just pop up so when they do, I plan on writing them here. Enjoy!

Friday, January 8, 2010

I am still sick. I HATE BEING SICK. I HATE BEING SICK. I HATE BEING SICK. I can't seem to shake this viral mess. The stuff I am blowing out my nose is disgusting ( I worked in medical microbiology for years, so if I say it is disgusting, it is DISGUSTING). I didn't know that sinuses could hold so much crud. I am drinking orange juice by the gallon, taking extra C and D as well as echinacea and I still feel like I have been hit by a truck. It is now time to go back to bed. I don't have the energy to do anything but sit. My brain is so clogged up I can't think do do even the simplest crossword puzzles. I tried to straighten up a little and I only got as far as a huge pile of trash in the dining room. Maybe I will just go to bed and get up when it is all over. I have a paycheck to put into the bank and the idea of getting on the bus to go downtown takes more energy than I can spare. I am such a whiner and a pretty good one I might add.

to bed to be you sleepy head. Oh peter fell in the tub to day. It was full of water, boy was he shocked. Cats can move really fast when their feet get wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment