Just like the Magic 8 Ball

This blog is kinda like the Magic Eight Ball. You never know what answer will float up to the top. It's because that's how my brain works. It doesn't work in a linear way. It works at random. Things I know will just pop up so when they do, I plan on writing them here. Enjoy!

Friday, December 11, 2009


Mice and Steel Wool

Every fall do you get an influx of mice? Do they get on your counter tops and leave their little poopies everywhere? Is trying to caulk or fill every hole between your house and the outside world seem a daunting task? DID YOU KNOW THAT MICE HATE STEEL WOOL? They do, they hate to walk in it and they can't or won't chew threw it. Now don't get me wrong, I am not anti-mouse as long as they don't leave their little poopies all over and don't eat my bread. I have used steel wool to successfully keep mice off of my kitchen and counter tops by putting steel wool in any place that mice might gain access. I find it especially helpful when place between counters and appliances, counter tops and back splashes. If the mice are particularly bat, I even lay them end to end along the edges of the counters and any where else I want to keep mouse free. Hope this helps you as much as it has me.

No comments:

Post a Comment