Just like the Magic 8 Ball

This blog is kinda like the Magic Eight Ball. You never know what answer will float up to the top. It's because that's how my brain works. It doesn't work in a linear way. It works at random. Things I know will just pop up so when they do, I plan on writing them here. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Brain is just a Magic Eight Ball


Most of the people I know have logical brains. They think from point A to point B to point C. My brain on the other hand is like the Magic Eight Ball. When you shake it up and turn it upside down, random answers to random question float up to the surface. That is is my brain.

I have learned a lot during my life and someone else may find them useful. But since my mind works in such a mysterious way, there will be no rhyme or reason to what will appear when.As my words of wisdom surface from the Magic Eight Ball that is my mind, I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment